Senior Care Services in Ville Marie
Call Helpers Care in Ville Marie for Your Home Care Assistance Needs
To learn more about how Helpers Care in Ville Marie can provide high-quality home care assistance for seniors and the elderly and persons with disabilities in Ville Marie, get in touch online or call (514) 600 5050. Also, we’re available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you get started today.
Get in Touch by Phone: 514-600-5050 or by using the form below:
Home Care Assistance in Ville Marie for your loved one
Helpers Care’s top priority is to help Ville Marie seniors and persons with disabilities live independently and safely and with dignity in the comfort of wherever they call home. We’ve been a locally-owned and operated provider since 2017.
We personalized Ville Marie home care assistance services to include any of the following:
- Companionship, engaging conversation and accompaniment on social outings
- Personal care assistance, including bathing, showering, and dressing and grooming.
- Healthy meal planning and preparation.
- Getting to and from the toilet.
- Running errands and picking up groceries.
- Light household chores and laundry.
- Fall prevention.
- Specialized care: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease or other chronic health conditions, post-hospital care.
- Light exercise and stretching.
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- And much more.
Why Do Families in Ville Marie Choose Helpers Care
We work with you to understand the needs from the moment you call Helpers Care in Ville Marie. To get started, we begin with a free in-home assessment. This assessment allows us to understand better the goals, strengths, difficulties and requirements while getting to know your loved one’s interests and personality traits. With this information, we develop a personalized care plan designed to meet each client’s specific needs.
Our team believes in valuing clients by providing services that emphasize dignity throughout every interaction.
Our Ville Marie professional caregivers are compassionate, trained and must pass extensive background checks via our vetting process before joining the Helpers Care team.
Best of all, with our services, you gain peace of mind knowing your loved one’s well-being is our top priority. And what’s great, you can spend more quality time with your loved one instead of having to deal with choirs and other tasks.